Sales * Leasing * Investment
Specializing in commercial, investment and industrial real estate sales and leasing for a decade, Jon knows the market in the Greater Toronto Area. Through the support of loyal clients and connections with the Who’s Who of CRE, Jon utilizes his knowledge, expertise and experience to handle any size of property sale or lease transaction. Jon’s success in commercial, investment and industrial real estate goes beyond the scope of an ordinary real estate broker. He stops at nothing short of a white glove service. That’s extraordinary!
commercial | industrial | office | sales & leasing | investments
“Managing the highs and lows of the business, in a highly-competitive environment, is what drives my ability to rise up to any challenge, compete and deliver optimal results.”
An Enterprising Visionary.
A Canadian enterprising visionary. A results-oriented problem solver. And a highly-competitive commercial real estate professional. Jon delivers superior client service and innovative strategies backed by a solid reputation for integrity and transparency, an extensive network of industry contacts and a fearless ability to ask the tough questions.
Work with Jon Gorenstein, MBA, SIOR
View or Download PRESS KIT
Snapshot: credentials, achievements & service offerings
Recent transactions closed in the Greater Toronto Area
A record of Tenant/Landlord & Buy/Seller transactions
Toronto market: key statistics & supply & demand trends
Book Jon for a speaking engagement, workshop or webinar
Why work with Jon?
He’s built an excellent reputation for…
* An extensive network of notable industry professionals.
* Up-to-date market knowledge for gaining optimal positioning.
* Genuine advice to meet your needs.
* Exclusive offers on wealth-building solutions.
* Superior client service: accessible; timely; responsive
A Qualified Professional
Serving the commercial & industrial real estate community for 10+ years, Jon’s leadership and business acumen as a senior-level advisor makes him one of the most sought after in the industry.
- Education: MBA from Sterling University in Scotland
- Certification: Brokers License, TREB, OREA
- $500K to $100+ million closings
- Industry tracking: food & beverage; shipping; manufacturing; retail; transportation, etc.
- Achievements: over $500 million in sales; opened & operated a retail furniture store prior to commercial real estate
- Top 6 Under 6 award; SIOR award (2017)
Commercial property is an extremely valuable and important asset. Securing the property is complex and requires attention to detail, an understanding of the client's needs and a win-win closing. Congrats to all the clients who've shown faith, trust and vision throughout the entire process.
123 Great Gulf Drive, Aurora, ON
- 244,633 SF industrial investment
- Sold to Summit REIT in a 90-day start to finish transaction
- Negotiated a 15-year leaseback which benefitted both parties
45 Eric T. Smith Way, Aurora, ON
- 4.22 acres of industrial development land
- Slated for condo development in ideal location
- Secured despite limited supply of land within condo development market
37 Bethridge Road, Toronto, ON
- Sold by Jonathan in 90 days after being listed with other large brokerages for 9 months prior
- Used an unpriced strategy to bring in offers
- Senior brokers handled the entire transaction
Real Estate Management